04 March, 2007

Surprise n unbelievably nice~

a'kum n elo..

the time already past 1am...Happy Birthday to Ainun...mind you...i'm happy not bcos today is her birthday...but bcos the next 2 days will be MY Birthday...haha...anyway...some surprise happened last friday...very cute n all...they totally surprised me...in the last 3 years they tried to surprise me but that was their 1st time made me totally shocked!...what i am talking about?...k...liyana n the siti sisters(xcept minah n munah n me) including sarjie,shazizan,afiq alias n atman n maybe hakim(sorry mate,i dunno if u there or not n maybe some ppl that i forgot) made a surprise party for the 3 of us (cos minah is 4th mac 1990,munah is 5th,and mine is 6th)...we didn't expect them to surprise us...but bcos hani was being too serious n all...~~~~...k...i tell u from the start..

me n emi planned to stay at the comp lab last friday's recess cos we didn't want to eat eventhough i brought sandwich....then later...(b4 that....it's better that i tell u that those girls-with-pretend-accent were very noisy at the lab saying some bitchy things that they call it 'girl talk'...yeah right)....hani came to the lab saying something like pn sabarita wanted to meet us cos we have some mistakes with our spm registration...i was like "EH?!"....but hani had a very serious face n also sweaty like she just had a 1km marathon with the speed of 140 km/h...n so..me n emi immediately joined her to meet pn sabarita....but i was a lil bit surprised that she went to the class...n not the teacher's room...but i just dun mind about it....then when all 3 of us arrive at the class...bfore i reach the door...(haha~~)...i saw liyana slowly n clumsily reach the door~~...(i'm not stupid,i know her nearly all my life -not all,btw- i know she was trying to suprise me) ..really though that girl...she spoil 1% of the surprise.....then when we enter..."SURPRISE!!!"...i was like-EHHHHHHH?!?!?!-...i know liyana wanted to surprise me...but i never thought THAT THERE WERE OTHERS....!...haha...i was shocked...i tried to said few wordS with them....afiq alias said i didn't feel 'terharu' cos i didn't cry....haha...no way!....i haven't cried for more than 8 months....anyway....hani bought cupcakes for the siti sisters...but some ppl took some cupcakes from us...n some ppl annoyed with the siti sisters cos we didn't invite them for the surprise planning...n ckg normah not being cool when she saw the food...n afiq ershad rudely gave the cupcake that i gave him to iqbal...n more rudely,in front of me-the person who gave him the cupcake....but still...the day was brilliant...hani n liyana were happy that they had surprised me for the 1st time...huhu...najwa n aqilah gave me a bracelet....very2 sweet...n sweeter than that....fatin aqilah gave me a chocolate...coool..!...n sarjie gave a card....he told me to open it on my birthday...i still haven't open it...n hani gave me another cupcake....n she said that's her present for me....i upload the pic of the pressies later..

anyway...the day end nice....but at 10.49pm(03/03/2007)...liverpool lose to the scum....haish..not that i care very much....cos to tell u the truth..i nearly forgot about the match...i only remember about my birthday only...n a lil bit of liverpool vs barcelona match....liverpool played very well...but they just can't score...it's not like they didn't find the net..they found it..but the scum's keeper was brilliant....so...unlucky for liverpool cos of the last minit goal...the match just make me loathe that scumbag gary neville more.....anyway...whatever...my dad said the hendphone that i want is really expensive....haish....ok2...more than rm500...try ur best to find the less than that then....kk...tata..!!

  • my dad bought gachi-baka(a jdorama) and the drama is very goood!!

  • i'm in love with exile's lovers again!!

  • i haven't eat the cupcake n also the choc
  • No comments: