09 March, 2007

The Week of Pressies!

a'kum n ello...

very2 happy right now...n also pening..can't help it...this week was all about study and liverpool vs barca..OH!..and my birthday!...haha...very2 happy...many ppl gave me pressies and i just have 2 words...THANK YOU!!!!...i'll try to give presents on ur birthday back....anyway....it was weird though,my birthday....

on that nice happy birthday...liyana told me before that she would buy for me that 'HEROES' series....n she said she will buy it after school..so..i'll wait after school with my sister for 25 minutes...n bcos i think maybe she had a prob or something..so...i went home after that...on the way home...it was nearly rain...then at home,chat with liyana(online)...and she said something stupid like she was tired...i dun mind she was tired or some sort like that..but she didn't tell me and made me wait for nearly half an hour...and to tell u the truth..i hate waiting with no answer...

then at the evening..when the whole family celebrate my birthday,when i was trying to unwrap the present that my dad gave me..mak cik azah interrupt to tell us something..and then seconds after that..she started to cry...the whole family including my dad was quiet...she said something like we didn't understand her as a stepmum and also my father's wife and all...and she was mad that we didn't tell her about my acu's breast cancer...(my acu doesn't want her to know about it)...i know it's not good for me to think like this,but she can't blame me for being a bad stepdaughter...it's not like i didn't try to be good to her...i was the 1ST PERSON IN MY FAMILY that try to make her feel like family!!!..and also at that time i was thinking,what a good timing~~~and this is MY BIRTHDAY...haish...whatever..i'll make the list of presents i got later on the next blog....anyway....my sister blame me a bit cos i didn't want to eat at victoria station..not that i didn't want to..i have add math,sej and english tests the day after that..but sorry anyway...

that night...i was a lil bit nervous..haha...cos a few hours after that will have a liverpool match...n maybe bcos i'm too in love with liverpool..i will get nervous just thinking about the match especially if the match involve big opponents...anyway...slept early and later woke up 3.30am....and eventually...liverpool lose but they through to the quarter final anyway cos the aggregate was 2-2 and liverpool win cos the away goals rules..(liverpool scored 2 goals at nou camp)...bloody nice!!,...i can say that this was the best birthday in my life eventhough it was a lil bit weird with a best fren didn't wait for me and a stepmum cried suddenly...but still...with my not ashame-self...i got many presents..haha...bye then...

  • download sum41's over my head,avril lavigne's girlfriend,liverpool's we love you liverpool,we do...!
  • thanx for the pressies again,peeps!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Alia...and sorry abt ur stepmum hvg to nag on ur big day...maybe she's right u know...anyway, on the liverpool...gosh, we cant make u hate them can we? u're so into liverpool...and i've got a secret...:P
loves,
-DD-

Alia Liverpool said...

and what's the secret?