18 February, 2009

been bz.still blog

A'kum n ello..

been very2 busy...so i haven't blog some days..which is normal for you,and not for me...and i still have 3 lab reports to be done...and shame on me cos i ignore the reports and not the blog...

hehehe..
reports are boring me...and luckily that i only have 3 weeks to forget about that...
which also means,final exam is nearer...
which also makes me realize,
WHAT THE HELL IS ORGANIC CHEMISTRY???????

fullstop.

but still,i'm happy that my organic chemistry is improving...and mdm fazni didn't nag like she always do...and mdm amaliawati is beginning to recognize my existence,thus make me worried that i'll be her next victim to answer questions during lecture time...

but i like it when she said:
GOOD ALIA!
CORRECT ALIA!

yeay to that...

it's just my nature to make people happy by following their 'way' of teaching....
eheh~

anyway..
i read your blog,izza...
and i'm not going to nag or anything..bcos that anonymous is not wrong nor right..but that person just say what he/she thinks...and he/she thinks that you're being a spoil brat bcos you look like one..and you have to be open-minded cos he/she is not your close friend,and so that person can say what he/she wants...bcos that's what blog is all about...a blogger is a person that is open-minded to other people's view(you should know that better than me)...and anyway,that person is new...and he/she is not the only one...but,the way you blog about how much you want a laptop makes other people think that you want a laptop RIGHT NOW...so,better you just change a lil bit of your tone about wanting it,bcos i think that maybe your mother(i met her once a year only.ditto.so i dunno if she will think about this) will think you want it so much,and later will feel the burden that she has to buy it for you(i hope she won't feel the burden).i only said this bcos that'll be what i feel to make my daughter happy cos no mother don't want to see her daughter happy,and she'll be thinking about the money to spend for your laptop..i know this cos my father always have a wonderful smile whenever he gave us something that we want so much...

so..don't mind about the anonymous thing..and just don't talk about how much you want it and all...

i'm your cousin who is 6days older than you...and just say things that i really2 care only...
i dunno if you'll be mad at me for saying this anyway..but just take what that anonymous guy/girl words to improve your life and make you realize whatever things that need to be improved..

eheh..
k..

back to my life..

and on the evening...i have BEL260...which is the class that i always look forward to cos i always a great laugh in that classs...ahaha~..and my group got another high compliment from Mdm Kanaga..hoho....

and i have to finish my lab reports now..
haish~~!!

and another thing,i've been attacked by the Boys Before Flower syndrome already..haha!

too many people loves Goo Junpyo..i dunno which one i want..
and my sis is in love with Junpyo also..hss~

ta then!

No comments: