06 February, 2009

follow my blog?

A'kum n ello..

so i check people blog.
and i remember what my cousin said,
"blog ko takde tajuk.so aku tatau ko dah update ke blum."

can't help it right if i blog around 3times per day~..
haha..

so yeah..i dunno if this thing work...but i just put it at the side of the blog...

so,if you wanna be updated about my blog,just click it...

tho i know it's a waste of time cos most of my friends already remember my url that they don't even need to do this kind of thing...or just randomly read my blog whenever they want...

(i like it when they suddenly read my blog and say 'what happen?')

but still,i better put it cos maybe some people need it.
ahah~

tho i know 3 people already follow my blog even without this thing,ahah..thanks noi&nazneen and also my sis~

k then.
here it is.
Photobucket
click the picture to follow my blog.
i'll put it at the sidebar.

k now.
wanna surf youtube.

No comments: