20 February, 2009

birthday for dbsk and me

A'kum n ello..

k..
i wonder..
do i need to go to that DBSK's birthday event?
HRM2..

aqilah obviously want to go...
and thinking that i'm still clueless about all this chemistry stuff,the current me is saying
"don't go"

and i think i'll go.
maybe.
maybe i don't.
it's my birthday anyway.
(1 day after that,but who cares)

and my father said my birthday won't be celebrated on 6th March.
cun.
so,dear my friends,belanje me.

Acap,Nandos k?gune ptptn ko.
hoho..

and hamka,instead of beli telur ntuk campak kat aku,better ko bli adiah terus.nice~blikan mug doraemon harge RM59.90 yg jual kat pyramid tu..aku nak~!

yeah.
maybe that's all..
i have to think about what i want for my birthday eh?...

so.
what i want...
last time was a camera.
SUCCESS.

and this year.
LIVERPOOL SCARF.
that long beautiful scarf.
that i want so much since i know Liverpool.
so.
ayah,please eh?
lagi murah dari kamera or laptop or henfon or ipod or make-up.

i've been using malay words quite often lately.
nice.

wanna go to Liyana's house.
mate,some chocolates for me k?

No comments: