06 February, 2009

brilliant week

A'kum n ello..

shh..i'm happy today...cos my day start nicely..i sent my physical chemistry lab report eventhough it already past it's due date..hoho...

but still..
who cares~

microb was brilliant like usual..got my test result,that i have to be satisfied about it cos i don't really study as hard as i want...

oh oh..believe me..this semester is like a very important semester to me..so i want to study really hard...and that's why i avoid my friends during study time cos i'm a talker...when i meet anybody that i know,i'll talk about anything that i want...and so, there'll be no time to study,cos i will talk and talk..and story about everything that i know and want to tell...

yeah2,i know i'm too talkative...i've already told my BEL lecturer about it..hoho..~

and nway...today's physical chemistry quiz was alright...
HAHAHA..right~
but my lecturer was concerned with the whole class..and she tried to give us some hint..but then she said that the question was really tricky,and she tried to change some part to make it easy for us..but still,it's still the same...and so...madam said if the marks are bad,she'll maybe consider it as NOT A QUIZ~

hoho..
nice~
she's the nicest lecturer..~~
hoho...

and then...
balik~

and nice,aqilah look very healthy today...so it was nice to see her like that...

and in this week,2 lecturers scold me.
1~mdm fazni hit me on the head cos i did a wrong procedure during lab.it wasn't really wrong.but kp also got the hit.
2~mdm ruhani,she scolded me cos i didn't inform her earlier about me attending her class.tough~
and in this week,many people complimented me.
1~makin ayu skarg ni.(that's a haha~.tho many people said that nowadays.i wonder what the ayu about~)
2~comel~~(said by kp which is nothing cos she always said comel to anything that i have and wear.even that blue bra~)
3~tgk alia punye e.coli tu,kp.tgk pe beza ngan awak punye.(said by mr.O. hoho.cos kp is better than me during lab time.and i was happy that i found all the bacterias.hehe)
4~alia,beg awak cute.(said by hajar.haha.that black handbag that i'm proud of and love222 very much.ONLY RM20!..AND THAT BAG IS BEAUTIFUL!..ok2,thanks to aqilah and liyana who chose it.haha)
so..
compliment is better than scold.
positive is better than negative.
it was a nice week for me.
and i hope it'll continue.
and i thank Allah for this.
AMIN and ALHAMDULILLAH~!

oh,i heard news that i'll be moving to the Kuala Pilah branch next sem.

cry

oh sedih.
Mr. O is more sedih than me tho.

ahah.
k now.
tata~~
muahaha.
the baby is cute.

No comments: