10 February, 2009

life?nice and maybe

A'kum n ello..

still home.
hoho.

k..today's class was alright..i think it was fun...lucky that organic chemistry's test will be next week...but really tho,i need some genius to help me with this..i really don't understand anything about this stuff....i tried and tried...and all saw is just hexagon with NH3...

yeah.
something like that.

and my maid told me about today's story...she said my dad being weird to my sis....

weird means mentally pelik and mad suddenly..

really,i pity my sister...my father has some bits of his mind that can't satisfy him,thus,making my sister as the victim of his anger...

again.pity her.

i can understand her feeling.i was like that when i was 17...maybe it's just the nature of being 17..our dear mr othman just hate 17year old kiddies...

anyway...i was a lil bit upset with kp...i know she doesn't have enough sleep or maybe some trouble in paradise...but really tho,aqilah and i were trying our hardest about being patient with her behaviour...shh~~

man..

i think my father is back from work.
gotta ta~!

ta!

No comments: