09 February, 2009

fernando torres.my hero!

A'kum n ello..

i have a new hero in my life.

it's not xabi.
it's not changmin.

heck,eventhough i said he is hot,i never think he is my crush.
nope.never i thought he is my celebrity crush.
my celebrity crush will always be xabi alonso and shim changmin.

but him,he is special.very2 special.he has the mind that really relevant.he knows what i think and what all true Liverpool fans want.Thank God that he choose Liverpool and not others.i'm happy that this man is a Liverpool player.

FERNANDO TORRES.you're my hero.
i never rated you higher as a man...but now i have to rate and respect you.you're better than anything.oh,i am very grateful that someone like you wear the red shirt.someone young like you have a mind like someone old,but still relevant.

oh. rumours said that he is going to be a dad.but whatever,even if he is,a child is a good thing.just the unwed is not.lollollollol

no jealousy means i never have any celebrity crush in him.why huh?he is handsome.maybe just not my type.haha~

but still.
YNWA TORRES!

No comments: