20 February, 2009

end for this.

A'kum n ello..

ok..
let me just say this...
i don't mean any harm...and i don't feel any anger right now..what i feel is just tired and another feeling like "continue eh?"

i'm not mad...
and i don't feel guilty..
and i am not Muahaha.
i know who is Muahaha..but i don't want to take things further than that..

if you want to stay mad,be it.
i'm not a person who like to influence people.
i'm not perfect,but i'm improving.
and i am a positive person.

many things happen in my life,and all of them are more massive than this..and things like people saying i'm retarded or insult them or something like that are just a small matter to me...my sister said many bad stuff already to me and nobody can beat her in that...and so i don't really care about it..

and after i blogged about izza,i told her at her blog that i bebel at her..and if i say some bad stuff about her,why must i told her about it...and i asked her to read it bcos i thought she's a sensitive and open-minded and strong person like i view her in my mind...but nope,that didn't happen and that's disappoint me bcos i thought there'll be some positive feedback...but maybe it happens,but people misunderstand it...and for anybody that knows me,they know what bebel means to them if i'm the one who say it...it means i'm just saying it jokingly...

and yeah,i want to stay positive bcos that's what help me the most through-out my life..

and maybe before this i'll be mad if people talking crap about Liverpool..but this time,i don't want to bother about this kind of people,cos i know that i have many more things to do than caring about those people...and reading something like "rafa benitez is stupid for Liverpool" from a person that doesn't even support Liverpool is a laugh for me...

heck,i shouldn't blog about all of this cos it just means negative thing to me..but i still blog about it bcos i don't want to care about this anymore and it means i want it to end...and so,end it....

and btw,Muahaha has no blog...so don't ask that person for any link...you'll just waste your time cos no links from Muahaha exist...

and btw,i love xabi alonso and i think he is the best passer in the world and he is brilliant.and don't forget,alex ferguson fought with Liverpool to buy him.

k then.
YNWA~!
have a happy day you all!
thanks for reading this.

and if you still think i'm bad,suit yourself..i always wish for people around me to be happy,and that's include all the people that read my blog..bcos bad stuff happened to me many times,and i don't want it to happen to you all,and that bcos i care.unknown or known to me is equally important to me.

again...have a happy life.everybody need it.

No comments: