08 February, 2009

drive for months

A'kum n ello..

so...after months of not touching the steering..i touched it...

haha to that...

so my father told me to drive,cos my sis wanna practice it..so he told me to drive to shah alam stadium.........

oh,you know what happen...problems all and all...

my father was yelling..
my sis was scared...

and me...~
"ah~sorry" just that for all the mistakes i did..
pretty nice eh?

unlike aqilah,when somebody nearly hit her car,she'll shriek something like "SENGALL~~!!!!!!!!"
but me,i'll be like "whoa" with a quite voice,cos i realized that i didn't look at the side mirror..
and when that happen,my father will be the one that have the higher volume of "WHOA~!"

so..
i drove.
an improvement.

and i asked my father to teach me parking.
he said "bawak pun tak btul.nak parking lak"

direct-hit.

so all i say in my heart and hope she listen to it,
"Aqilah.kite tumpang awak sampai abis semester k?moga awak sihat walafiat dan rela hati bawak kite walopon bapak kite dah plan nak beli keter."

tq.
saranghaeyo~

ta~!
GO AURELIO!!!HOT!HOT!

No comments: