02 February, 2007

Friday Night

a'kum n ello..

many things i want to say in this blog in this recent days..but the blogger really irritate me..when i signed in to this blogger...my comp will get hang..but Alhamdulillah..nothing like dat happen right now...so..i'm ok...many things happen in this week...such as liverpool won over west ham 2-1...the news said that the 2nd goal was a very good build-up goal from liverpool..from what i read at the liverpoolfc.tv's msg board...the ppl there said it like that goal was a goal of the season...maybe my knowledge of footie still less cos i don't think there was something to boast about from that goal...riise's pass to crouch...then that pole scored it...just that..but from what i read at the msg board..it said like,"gerrard pass the ball to xabi,xabi cheekily pass it back to gerrard,gerrard pass it to bellamy from far,then bellamy pass it to riise,then riise pass to crouch that shot the ball toward the goal"...pass,pass n pass n scored..kool!...but why i'm stupid not to realize it?...haish..blame this iMac(version 9.2!) cos i can't watch any vid from utube...haish2...but tomorrow will have the merseyside derby at anfield...evertoon!watch out!..the reds is marching in!

last monday,my family celebrate my lil sis befday...i dunno what to give her..so..i gave this something(i dunno what it is) name Lucido Silky Straight Serum...at 1st,i forgot she just use this kind of thing to other ppl's hair...but not hers..but later..i found out this prob but i dun really mind cos maybe she can use it for my hair...haha...mak cik azah gave her these expensive hair-bands and my father (send to her;not from Jeddah but he called a flourist shop in msia) a bear n bouqouet of roses and also a discman...my bro didn't buy her present yet..so..dat's her befday...n next,it will be mine..can't wait cos my father asked me what i want for my birthday...i told him i want a sony ericsson w300...he said i want ap or ori...i dun understand what he said so i said ori..but later he said something that i totally don't understand..so..(i'm lazy to tell u what it is cos i totally don't understand so i don't want to waste my time..)..but if ppl asked me what i want for my birthday...i will answer it,"easy..liverpool stuff"...hehe..

oh!...cos this is friday night..obviously many ppl will online..haha..my dad online,hani also,emi (just for awhile cos she later watch that goong drama) n DD...haha..the person that u saw the name at the cbox...she add me at ym..i dunno how she got it..but maybe she got it from the blogger profile..i dun really mind though..very2 nice person...at first..she said something too good..'every night is a school night' thingy n she really back-up my stepmum...at 1st..i thought maybe she is mak cik azah's fren or maybe my father's...but nope..i asked my dad about it...he said he dunno anyone with her ym id...but my dad asked me something like is she good or not...i said she really good...gave me advice like she is oprah...and my dad said"good..let her be ur kakak angkat"...hrm..nvr thought of that..but then...when i chat with dd again...she asked when my birthday..and i said 6th march...and like u all ppl know...i'm a very tak malu girl..haha...i told her to give me pressie for my birthday..and cool,she said she will register my name and pay the LSCM membership fee for me for my birthday...COOL!!!!!...my,she's cool...~...hoho...kkk...i think i blog too long...maybe later if my eyes don't feel too heavy right now..maybe i blog again...hehe..kk..tata then..!

  • i am soo happy! taiki,taiki,taiki!

  • a costa rican name laura fernandez will be my classmate next week

  • bought hana yori dango dvd at sg wang yesterday

  • DESPERATELY wanna buy that Train Man(densha otoko) dvd!!!!
  • No comments: