09 February, 2007

Explaination

a'kum n ello..adam told me my blog is quite boring..i understand u correctly,adamon...n so...i just say what i feel and everything that happen in my life this will sometimes be here(or maybe not) whether you know it or not eventhough you like it or not,dear adam..

let me tell u something that explain the meaning of dislike and hate...

  • dislike : u don't hate her..u just don't like her cos she is annoying..but u can just forgive her later cos it's not really a big deal

  • hate : easy,hate is the opposite of love...u just can't forgive her..


  • now u get my meaning,my dear fellowship of friends?...by typing her..u eventually know who..n u answer it correctly,dear munah....it is,just like ur answer...my dear,evil,irritating stepmum...warning u before...if i type bad words..forgive me..it is sincerely typing habit and also..THIS IS MY BLOG..

    i hate her...(i made it capital)..I HATE HER...maybe it's bad for me to say this...n maybe i am a hypocrite for saying this cos later she'll top up my credit and also give me money and all...but i don't mind...i can assure you something...i am the most hypocrite stepdaughter in the world....years,months,weeks,days,minutes,seconds....i finally find out who i hate most..n that is my own stepmum...maybe someone told me that my stepmum not as bad as others..but this is my point of view...i can hate her..she control too much of my life...some ppl will say,"she done what's best for you"...like i'm too stupid to know that...but i beginning to realize the breakdown of my life...especially things that related to my future aka my studies....she control it...i know the tuition fee is too much...like hell i dunno that...i know it is rm200++...but this is my SPM year..!!...and we have the money!....why can't u just let me study on my own?...i know u are an ex-tun fatimah student...but do u think i care?....nope,steppy..i dun mind...when i don't study,u nag...and when i study,u nag...she doesn't even understand what i feel but she's like "i know what u did last summer"...sumthing like dat....

    ok2..let me say from the start...i was study...and dat woman asked me something that very rude to my point of view..."alia,alia rasa alia bleh score A1 fizik ke?"...i was like,not the tuition stuff again~~....i said "i think i can.but i think i'll sux if i change tuition"...and she nag after dat...usual stuff btw...mahal,mahal,so on,mahal....trust me,will you?...i'm not stupid....right now...i'm totally in the mood to study...after the scene about me-a sucker in add math....i was like study-but mainly,add math..i already completed 2 chapters of form4 add math....n i'm getting used to books...so..it is better for her not to change my mood for the remaining 9 months...if my spm sux...i just have one person in mind to blame,HER....if she doesn't enter my life when i was form2...maybe my study still as high as before..but later on..with her in my family....i lose focus and mood to study..tell you something..i never feel this 'free' before...i hate her for this...i'm a genius to failure....da...but not this year,woman...another bite u gave me..i bite you till blood drain from your vein and i will study totally well...and maybe someone just have to be careful...haha...

    good things continue later...

    No comments: