27 February, 2007

being moody

a'kum n elo..

nowadays...i feel myself being moody...not that i haven't realize it...but it just something that i am being careful right now...slip~...i don't want my greatest secret to slip from my mouth...but still...i can shout something stupid to shazizan about buying me grey's anatomy season 1 cd for my birthday next week and even tease liyana about something stupid...huhu...but anyway...i just keep this scary secret to myself..sorry liyana n hani,this is not the suitable time to tell you both..

anyway,now...my father's laptop already alright...cos my father suddenly back from Jeddah..no calls and no annoucement,just stand there at my bedroom door with a beard with him..haha....my bro told me n my sis b4 that he will be home..but i was too tired at that time to know it's true or not..huhu...neway...he's back and the whole family is like,happy..!..n also relax...~~...haha...he called me just now...he said he wanted to buy jdorama for me...haha...mind you,he said rm30(for a vcd) is EXPENSIVE...i told him that i bought the DVD for RM49!...haha...but he still want to buy the vcd anyway..he asked which one i want but all the cds that he mention already bought by me(scary!)....he asked the saleswoman what drama that's good...i heard my father said 'FAMILY'...hrm..i dunno about that...hope it just good...~~...

anyway...have to solat...tata!!

No comments: