15 February, 2007

some craziness

a'kum...elo..

remember my previous post?..about the mak cik azah...??...i dunno why..she became like a good person..but still..i didn't feel that nice-ness very well...she is the reason i get caned by mr hakim at skool today...da...if she can got early for 5 minutes...maybe i won't get caned by him...i even had to stand for 1 hour at the dataran sinar and missed pj...heard that the pj class today was interesting...haish...but still...lucky ainun was also late..so..she was with me,standing together with other latees...there was something to be happy about this late-to-school...i did my chemistry homework while standing.. cool..

yesterday was valentine's day...i gave shazizan a shirt...haha...it was not a valentine present....but it was his birthday present...the reason i gave him was not because some stupid reason like i like him or etc...but more stupid than that..i gave him bcos i want him to give me present for my birthday...haha...i gave him a quicksilver shirt and no way i would buy the original quicksilver for him..too expensive...but that shirt was already expensive anyway cos i already thought to buy something that below rm20...but the shirt's price is more than that..but whatever...it's the thoughts that count...he said the shirt was good...so i happy...lucky for him that the shirt is really his size...huhu...but wonder why i gave him on the valentine's day?....his birthday was 6th january...reason?..i just wanna joked with him that it was my valentine gift for him...haha..stupid eh?...huhu...

anyway..that's all..maybe later i'll blog again...very sleepy..

  • my acu got breast cancer..luckily it was only a first stage cancer...but she already had an operation at 2pm today

  • i really can't stop laughing from that aina-chase-car-debate thing....hahahahahahahah!!!

  • taiki talked to me!

  • minah,thanx for the kit kat!

  • barca vs kops next week!

  • farahin sulked at me yesterday bcos i didn't buy her an ice-cream..but today...she greeted me like there was nothing happen

  • my sister treated me kit kat and also twisties..and she also treat liyana rocky...wonder what made her happy today

  • li>i think i saw mozart (my myspace mate) when i was walking home to school..i know he will be back from uk..but maybe that person is not him~..(but he looked at me like he knew me though)..

    No comments: