10 February, 2007

Some things

a'kum n ello..

my comp got hanged and what i blogged before was na-da! but anyway...just something to say bfore the clocks tick 1.00am...

  • i don't like shazizan,my dear frens..i hope you don't guess him,munah

  • taiki talked to me!

  • i totally said the truth..i study!

  • i hate younger man..eventhough the man is 1 day older than me

  • my dad is the coolest eventhough he called me at 1.51am just to inform me that bbc have news about liverpool

  • i went home with arif arfan last wednesday...and told him that i always saw him walking alone when he is walking home..and also told him that i sometimes wave at him when i was in the car...but unfortunately he saw nothing

  • i didn't pay my tuitions fee for 2 months

  • harry potter and the deathly hollow will be out 21st july

  • 2 ppl will die and like usual,jk rowling said "i didn't intend to kill them"..yeah,right

  • yellow team last again

  • ppl call me Tepah nowadays...full name:siti latepah

  • costa rican' laura fernandez malay name is leha

  • xabi alonso won't play against newcastle

  • i am sleepy

  • i trust my father to upgrade my iMac

  • that's all!
  • No comments: