16 February, 2007

old n new meeting

a'kum n ello..

thank God i can blog right now...huhu...the comp always hang when i sign in to this blogger...but no matter...my job to blog for ur ppl sake(or maybe not) will be done today!..

1stly...i better explain about this siti sisters situation..a friend of mine,fatin aqilah,always call ppl siti to any ppl that she know or maybe see...when teacher ask who is that person,she will say"siti"...she even say it with a special tone...and that laura fernandez..my friends want her to have a malay name..n so we think that leha is suitable with her name...and all those friends of mine have another idea...they also want a new name...n so...each of us have our own crappy,village name...n here are the list of our name:

  • alia(me) : latepah

  • hani : gaya

  • emilia : munah

  • ainaa : minah

  • fatin aqilah : baya

  • marjani : pe'ah

  • nazneen : temah

  • najwa : joyah

  • aqilah : bedah


  • n all of these are the names for each of us...and bcos fatin always call us siti...and we also think that laura's full malay name is siti saleha...so we think that all of us have to put siti also..n so i think that all of us can be call as the siti sisters...n now u get it?..a few guys have their names also...we change shazizan's name to budin..but i rather not think that the budin in the cbox is shazizan..i dun think he is too sensitive about knowing ppl's blog...it's not that i'm stupid enough to believe that is him anyway..huhu....

    adam asked me why i drop tasawur....hrm...the reason is bcos i don't think i can handle another reading subject....biology n chemistry are too difficult for me to memorize...so..it is better for me to relax my mind by let go another memorizing subject so that i can work hard to the more important subjects...like what my father said before"choose subjects that relevent to ur ambition"...so i think i better drop tasawur cos it's not really effect my future and if u wonder why i still continue akaun...bcos i think maybe i open my own shop later...huhu....so..hope this answer ur question,adamon....

    that's all then..blog again maybe tomorrow..

  • in my previous post..i told you i saw someone like mozart(real name:aizatt)...n fyi...yup..it was him...he sent a comment to confirm that if that girl he saw is really me...the comment was like "IF im not mistaken. I saw u walking wit skool uniform kluar dari shah alam mall. am i rite? hahaha. "...why the hell he had to put the hahaha?

  • i never know that seksyen 8 has a tasik!!...i went there with emi,mimi,syakira n aqilah nadia...surprise to see that place though...they said the place is a part of bkt cerakah

  • happy gong xi fa cai!

  • maybe i will go to bt pahat this chinese new year..but i doubt the shops in summit bt pahat will be open on that day...hrm..

  • my dear lil sis...u r not minah

  • liyana,stop that "yo,my fren!"...i heard that words in my head 24/7

  • oh!..blogging is mostly done by female...but female are not stupid,stupid!

  • and i meet a friend of mine from my primary skool!
  • No comments: