27 January, 2007

10 things you dunno or maybe know about me...

  • I wish my future husband will propose me at Anfield.

  • When i was little,i was scared of the elevator.I will get scared when i had to put my feet on it.It just freaked me out.

  • I like my bathroom very much.I can't compare it to the other ppl's or hotel's bathroom that i went.I feel comfortable to shower,pee and poop...haha..

  • When i was a child,i got addicted to batu seremban.i just love to play that game.u can say that i can be the champion of that game.haha.but a fren of mine always beat me anyway.

  • i'm sorry to say,i supported man utd when i was a child.but don't say i'm a traitor!i just supported them bcos they came to malaysia only.at that time,i don't even know who is david beckham.when i asked my cousins who he is,they will say,"U DUNNO??!?!?".weyh,i nvr thought a bald mohican guy was famous at that time,ok? but i came to my senses after that cos later on,i watch liverpool vs man utd match( a charity shield match) and liverpool was the winning team after they beat man utd 2-1 and i'm in love with michael owen after that...haha.

  • i hate weird things.anything that freaky and weird are freaky and weirdy to me....i just don't like it.i will always try to stop myself from puking when this happen

  • i had this infection on my toe when i was 8 years old.and bcos of that,i can't ate any chicken and prawns that i really like so much for a year....

  • i was addicted to michael owen.too addicted!i even put him as my topic for my oral test when i was form 2.sucks to him that he went to real madrid..!!!!

  • a lil boy confessed to me that he like me..da~~...obviously i said no to him.but now,that boy is already grown up and have many girls adoring him..haha..!!

  • i really2 like kids.i really want a baby but not now.but i dream of me adopting a japanese boy.huhu
  • No comments: