25 January, 2007

a mood for me..!

a'kum...elo...

the last few days were brilliant for me!...haha...maybe bcos i had too much laugh with my friends and also the teachers...with no hani n emi besides me(except after recess)...i was enjoying myself with the most gullible and whackiest friends in the world...haha...with najwa,aqilah n nazneen n also marjani n fatin aqilah to enjoy...it was kinda awesome to made stupid stuff with them...yesterday was stupid cos fatin was being crazy with all those rape stuff (we had to do some article about rape) and and today we(except fatin cos she was studying) played this game;it was something like 20 questions(nazneen told me it was something like that,i dunno what is 20 questions,i just know 50cent's 21questions only)...and najwa made 10 questions about nazneen that we have to answers...and believe me,if the questions are stupid..u'll also will receive the same stupid answers...haha...some few questions that i remember were 'is she a regular farter?', 'who is her crush in this class?', 'her favourite maggi flavor?', n some stuff that really personal(girl's thing..hehe)...regular farter?-haha..i answer yes for that...i know many ppl in the class farted cos that normal...but u won't smell any smelly things that consists of fart gases if ur class is near the boy's toilet...haha...believe me, my class always have the same 'beautiful-ugly' smell that nobody want to have for their deodorant.....~

tomorrow will have 'merentas desa'(marathon) at my school...i don't want to go but this is my last year anyway...it's better go than not go...every year...liyana always ask me to join that thing...and for once...i said no to her...haha...cos really though...i always got last place(i think so) cos i will have some injury in me like i twist my ankle,or i fell down,than there's a bruise..but this is last year,mate...so...better run in this school activity than doing the running for ur company in the future...

i currently read this book- queen of 2nd place by laura peyton roberts...honestly,after nicola and the viscount...i dun think i ever having fun reading a book that mainly talk about crazy towards boys...but this book...it just made blushing and giggling secretly...why?...cos the girl is very unlucky cos she always 2nd....and her life is really stupid but mainly fun...the guy that she head over heels with is kinda hot in some way but bcos she is the 2nd place,she alway be the greatest friend..and not the greatest girlfriend...kinda hard...but still...this girl really funny...haha....haven't finish that book yet...hope the ending really make me happy cos i really hate stupid ending...huhu...

tata for now...!
YNWA!

No comments: