20 January, 2007

10 things I want to do after I finish school...

List after i finish school, peeps!!...(some ppl knew about this already :p)

  • Shopping!!..when my age increase,my money also increase..

  • HOLIDAY!!..no school,so more time..hopefully outside malaysia

  • Paintball~...i don't really like paintball..but it's better to try..

  • LIVERPOOL!!!..go There and live there!..

  • Learn how to cook...obviously,i have to..cos i'm sux in all the things that involve kitchen..

  • bake cakes...(from above) except these...

  • try to be friendly to the peeps in Myspace..hahahihihuhu

  • more jdoramas!!!...japanese dramas are just good!

  • driving license..i don't have the mood to drive rght now..but honestly,driving is really important if u want to be alone!

  • upgrade my iMac...that's a must though...i luv my comp apple...eventhough the ram is just 128mb only..



No comments: