12 January, 2007

nag n advice

a'kum n ello...chat with my father right now...he is in Jeddah...working there...but he always online on friday's night...u can say that he is giving me advice...nice one...maybe he is my father...so i feel okay with his advice...cos as u all know me,i think advice is like nagging...but for me...outsiders are nagging..but insiders are advice...huhu..he said some sort of things...but manly he chat about my SPM..he really want me to succes...so..all i can do for him is only achieve good marks in my SPM..i told you all before..my target is 11As min but 12As max....those are hard..but it is not impossible...i have to admit to myself that i am a genius...all i have to do is shine my rusted brain to the shiny-energetic brain that i once had...so....that's my aim right now for the 1st test this month...i already target 5A1 in this future test and biology and physic are one of them...maybe i have to achieve chemistry if i want to be a doctor....but i still don't have any interest in chemistry...but that's study for you...

enough of this spm thingy..i really don't want to think about it...this week can be 1 of the 1st frustrating week in my life...bcos liverpool lose to arsenal 2 times in 1 week and even at anfield...da...but i dun really mind...i really have the faith on liverpool....when i watch the match...when the scoreline was 5-3...i was like we still can win it...but later..that arsenal player scored after a blunder by that liverpool defender...6-3 was terrible for me...at first..i switch off the tv...but later...i on it back cos i dunno why...ijust have the feeling the ending won't be too bad...really,it's not that bad when the you'll never walk alone song was sang by the supporters...u can just feel the aura...huhu..

i feel annoyed at farahin nowadays...she was being too annoying..n i dunno when will my patients will end...sometimes i think she is like sarjie...boast about themselves but not realize they're being annoying...i wonder when will this ppl realize...?...thinking that they know but they're not...haish2...k...that's all..

No comments: