01 January, 2007

Hari Raya Aidiladha

a'kum..ello..just few hours after arrive home from tg malim..hehe..just 10++ hours though...neway...i had my raya at tg malim;my late mum's kampung...kinda funny though..i luv it there cos even in hari raya haji,the elders will give us duit raya...huhu..not as much as when the raya puase...but still..$$$$$!....neway...my siblings and i came to tg malim earlier than my father...cos he wanted to pray in shah alam before went there..kinda upset when it was our turn to give the duit raya(my dad was late,so my bro and lil sis had to replace my father to give the duit raya)...and then..came my father..with the car and also my stepmum...u can understand what the reaction of my late mum's family...they said"cepat2!!..bg duit raya tu!"and then my sis was like,rushing to give the money...kinda annoyed with that...bcos..why these ppl have to care about her?...just ignore her-la....my father saw us and just smile like he dunno what happen(maybe he know but just make no big deal of it)...my father was there just for a few minutes cos he wanted to go to my mum's grave ...but he visit my pak utih's house...damn!the baby there is cute!...unlike his father!...(no offence bout that)...then my father went to batu pahat after that..we didn't go with him..anyway...after that...we went to some grandparents that i dunno very much..and that's all...the best was mainly when i got duit raya..haha...

before we went home...my uncle pull me quietly and gave me rm25 for each of us(siblings)...he already gave us duit raya...but maybe bcos of her sis passed away already,so he gave us...he also remind me something that i already forget...he said something like he promised me before that he will give me rm20 for each A i got from my PMR result...so..i will get RM140..huhu...more money..but i was kinda like 'whoa..that was too long ago'...so i said better RM10 than RM20...but he said he always give ppl RM20 for PMR...so..i said ok..but he said he'll give me later and also little by little...i don't mind about money that i already forget...so...i dun mind if he remember to give me later or not..but he told ME to remind him.....so...ok!ok!..

  • i dunno how much duit raya i got cos i didn't count it esthusiastically..
  • happy,happy!!!..liverpool won again!!
  • n chelsea drew and arsenal lose,but scums won...
  • i told my cousins and aunts and uncles that i will get min 11A and max 12A...haha..

No comments: