05 October, 2008

raya~?

A'kum n ello..

i should have blog in the last 2 days rite?...ahah...but can't do anything about it if i suddenly addict with ps2....haha.....

my fingers are numb rite now cos held the controller for 5 hours straight...haha....

if i can study for 5 hours straight~~~~that'll be good....
but dream on~~...

anyway...my raya was alright....like always,the amount of my duit raya is maintaining...~~~
i.e still below rm100...da~~~~~~

anyway...my 1st day raya was at tg malim..went there after subuh...and arrived at mak long's house cos umah atuk has nobody...

to say it nicely,i mostly slept at the house....when the people went to solat raya,i was sleeping while waiting them....and when people was getting ready to go beraya,i was sleeping while 'looking' at them....nice~...

and around 12pm like that...we(my siblings) went home(shah alam)...we ate mcD for lunch...hoho...and then went bt pahat on the evening around 5pm...and when we arrived,saw noi...hoho..and also that so-called twin of mine,wawa....~..people should call her as kak elin's twin tho...da~...nway...it was nice at bt pahat...like always..we will have our 'pillow talk'....hahahah...it was funny listened to all those stories...

[sorry,i have to shut up about this]

anyway...my tuk mak looks the same....lying on the bed,but i think she looks worse than when Bak(my grandfather,we called him Bak) was sick...i shook tuk mak's hand....and she looked back at me like she doesn't even know me(maybe she doesn't)...it was weird but sad at the same time..hope her well cos my friends' grandmothers passed away this week...so it was sad~

heh~
i think i broke the washing machine~~~

and also...today is the last day of my holiday~~~~~
da!...i couldn't watch the Liverpool match tonight...i already miss the Liverpool vs PSV match,and now you want me to miss another one and wait for another 2 weeks to watch another Liverpool match???...NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

k...
that's all then....
ta!
  • currently listening to DBSK's hey don't bring me down..

No comments: