19 October, 2008

one utama with ayah~!

A'kum n ello..

one of the nicest day i ever had...hoho...

so i went out with my dad today...and we went to one utama...yeay~!...haven't been there for awhile...and my dad bought many things...and he frequently asked me what i want...i blanked tho...i really dunno what i want...so i told him i want shoes....and then went to this nike shop cos i told him i want sneakers...but nowadays,the sneakers that i want have some boring designs;skulls?haish...and so..i don't think i want shoes...

so my dad saw his favourite shop,i dunno what it call but the shop is like DIY shop...and so we went there...and my dad had his 'shopping'..and again,he asked me what i want...i was silent all the way...

and so he asked me to choose,kenny rogers or delifrance...i think he was surprised when i said delifrance...i told him the reason that i chose delifrance was bcos i never finish my food when i ate at kenny rogers...so my father took me to delifrance....i had chicken pie and my father had chicken arabiatta...brilliant~!!..he even called my sis that we ate those food and my sis was hella jealous...haha~~!...

and then i remember..i want a book to read...so i told that to my father...he said the bookstore at the old wing is too far....

i dunno if he mean it as a no..but nvm..cos we didn't go to the bookstore and i think i rather don't buy it now cos the final exam is near..hoho....i'll be unfocus if i read any story book later...

and then...search for my brother's present cos next week will be his birthday...but na-da...saw nothing....

and then i saw this nice earphones..and so i told my father that i want it,and voila~got a new earphones!hoho..

and that's the story of today...

and my dad told me that he'll send me to Melati Unite tomorrow morning cos he'll be free until 9am and cos i don't have any class until 12.30am...hoho...

ah2~
my father bought a new sunglasses...
serengeti~~
not sure if that's the name..but the glasses are good...hoho...

and oh my God!
aqilah already receive the DBSK latest album!!!!!!!!!

k then~!
ta!

No comments: