11 October, 2008

adam's open house

A'kum n ello..

i miss this 5 people....
5 handsome men,that really2 bloody good looking..~~...
i feel like i want to touch them,especially the youngest one,that have this really normal face just by seeing at the internet,but totally different with a TOO HOT + YUMMY face when seeing it in real life...~~

ah~~
choikang CHANGMIN~~!!...i love you bloody much~~!!!...
Dong Bang Shin Ki~~!PLEASE COME BACK TO MALAYSIA AGAIN~~!!!!!!

anyway..their latest appearances in the korean shows make me want to hold and hug them...ahah~!!....really2 nice feeling~~!!..nothing erotic tho,just some cuddle2 and 'sleep tight,dream me'...huhu...

k...back to reality..~~

so today i went to adam's open house..i talked too much~~..haha...only me and nazneen were at the OH....some juniors were there,but who cares about them..ahah..we just talked about the recent things that happen in my life,and me like usual will be the one who do the talking...i talked about my dear roommates...and afiq ersyad's weird behaviour after spm...hahah....

we also talked about duit raya...told them that mine really too 'SIKIT'...and then,when we had to say our goodbye to his mother,his mother gave us duit raya,(alia thinks "NICE!") and wow,RM10!..hoho...duit raya increase!(alia thinks "just like alia played dynasty orochi and zhou tai has a MUSOU UP!")..anyway....yeay~~!!!....i have some money!..tho my dad told me that i have to use it to buy my own top up...heh~

nway...this week was alright...kinda tired and all...my BEL's grammar test got a good mark...i'm happy with that...but my chemistry test~~~~~~~~...da~...i forgot about those quantum numbers...haish~~...i was too sleepy when i read that topic...just hope that i'll get more than 15...~~...

k now...have to bye2..wanna read some mangas...huhu..

haniyana kinda got mad at me cos i said something really bad....THO IT WASN'T DIRECT TO HER...

k now..
ta!

heee~~!!
  • currently listening to David Cook's always be my baby...

No comments: