29 October, 2008

kelmarin,semalam,hari ini

A'kum n ello..

haven't blog for 2 days...that's ok especially now that i'm a busy person....hoho..

nway,last monday....open house at my house!...hoho...my friends who came were adam,maiz(&her friend),marjani,my uitm mates(kp,khir,heri potter,fiji,najla),liyana(&her family) and aqilah...nice thing to see them...

adam nearly went to a wrong house..haha..i dunno where the hell did he go,but hahahahahaha...lucky he didn't enter it...

and maiz made me reminisce my primary school moments,especially when the time when i was full of poyoness and i told adam about it...haha...really,i hate that moment....people used me for who i am...and i hate it..

and then marjani came,and she was alone...i told her that i was eating...so maybe i couldn't care her or anything..she said she didn't mind...but still,every guests said that...so i tried eating fast and went to marjani..who really shy and all...and then told my uitm mates to eat in the house,and asked marjani to join,and she joined with a smile and i told marjani to eat,and she said she already did,but then her sister said that marjani only ate satay...heh?...and so i forced her,and she didn't want and after that her dad came...

*sigh*but still,thanks for coming~!..i love you!haha

then liyana's family were brilliant like always...her father ate all the food,i think...and liyana's mother asked for recipe of the soto and also the laksa johor(from last time menu)...heh?...they really,and i enjoyed teased her brother about the chelsea vs Liverpool match..haha...and her bro told me that during the match,he was wearing a chelsea shirt and a Liverpool hood...and when Liverpool scored,he zipped his hood and became a Liverpool fan for a moment...da~~..

and then the uitm mates,they were the longest guests in the open house..tak reti nak balik hostel..haha...~..neway...from them,i know many people secrets...hoho...and from them,i knew that not many people in our course are good people...really tho,i thought that person is good,but nope,he's not.but still,whatever..

aqilah?oh,she's include in the uitm mates story...ahah~

nway...yesterday,went out to my father's office...hoho..

ah~btw,yesterday was my big brother's birthday!
MUHAMMAD AL-AMIN!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

k..continue story...
went to my father's office,it was at empire tower at kl..
nothing much we(my sis and i) did at the office,it was a nice office with a good kl view,u can see the klcc and kl tower from the window...and bcos we didn't have anything to do,i studied chemistry's notes...cool~..haha...and my sister?sleep~...she's the one who want to study akaun...and after that,we played carom(is it?) and then played darts...

and then my father took us to lunch and sent us to klcc...and bought my bro's present...and he left us there to buy anything we want...i bought meg cabot's tommy sullivan is a freak,and a mickey mouse's bag...a very big bag..haha...

i love mickey mouse more than minnie mouse...but i told people that i love goofy and donald duck,but that's not true.....

ahah...and then,during the night,went to victoria station,celebrate my bro's birthday..and it was nice,cos there was also other people who have the same birthday as him...and aiman was havoc...and we saw that malay actress,azean irdawaty(is that her name?)...she has cancer rite?her hair was unbelievable pelik.oh,she'a an english speaker.(u know what i mean by that)

and i'm a malay blog in english that has really2 low-grammar...yeah2~

and that's all..

oh~woke up with a message from aqilah,telling me that 'awak pegi tak klas math?'
which i really2 forgot about...
and so i told her i'm not going cos i just wake up,and it was only revision...cos u know,my lecturer told me that her first impression about me was "alia is sombong" cos i always quiet and ignore everything during math class,but in the end,that impression falter when she knows me more...but i still that quite person(only noisy when i talked to aqilah about korean stuff)...

or maybe not..
alia quiet?is that alia?

k then.
ta then.
  • i don't care if you hate that chest of jaejoong...but who cares what you think

No comments: