26 October, 2008

PANIC!

A'kum n ello..

suddenly,i feel panic...i dunno why...i wake up this morning,and i have this panicky feeling...

nothing bad will happen rite?
maybe i'm worried about the final exam...harsh.~
i wonder why did i take chemistry and biology for my future...
i really2 wonder....
but i chose that already,and it's not like i regret about it...
i know things will tough after this...

but i feel panic...
urgh...i already finish the things that i helped from aqilah's cousin...
and things were tough..
so no need to be panic...

but i still feel uncomfortable...
da...what is this feeling?
mak cik azah said something nasty...
but i don't care..i had waste 3 years of my life thinking about all the nasty things she did...
my maturity told me to just ignore her and look forward for a nastier person to come..
was that person Mdm Shakirah?
haha...lucky i don't need to see her in the next sem...

k...
maybe i need to poop...
maybe that's what bothering me all this time...
shitte~!

i don't think tonight's game have any effect towards my comfortability....
urgh...
YNWA then!

No comments: