13 July, 2008

bon odori

A'kum n ello..



muehehe...


last night went to bon odori!!!hoho...bloody fun!

went with liyana and my sis...liyana's dad sent us...and when we arrived,it was packed with people....took many free fans...and then...we went to the field,where many people were dancing to the traditional japanese songs....i only joined for like 2-3 minutes only...then went to the japanese booth where many japanese food sold....saw the cream puff price...heck,last year was only rm10...and now they increase it to RM20 for 5 pieces,kidding me aite?...and while looking at the booth,naniko called me......


naniko is my internet friend,and we planned to meet at the bon odori...
i never met her before..and last night,we met....and yeah,we clicked immediately!...ahah..!...
liyana said she salute me in this meeting with people cos i'm brave to meet someone i dunno...


so continue back to the bon odori...


we met naniko..nice girl she is..~..hoho...and then...went to japanese booth....wanted to buy the takoyaki...the que was too long...so we planned to que later or maybe never...nway,before that,both me and naniko saw these girls,they have these kamenashi kazuya's and yamapi's fans with them...and both me and naniko looked at each other,and we're like nearly shriek cos saw something like that in front of us and we thought maybe someone sell the fans in that festival...so we search for it...and we found nothing...and then,we went to this booth that sold japanese ice-cream...naniko bought for me chocolate ice-cream and hers strawberry...i tasted a lil bit of naniko's ice-cream,it was good...my ice-cream taste like crap,something like daki...ahah~


then went to liyana who we left cos she qued for the takoyaki....and there this booth near us that sold fruits + choc topping...and lucky it was only RM1...liyana and naniko bought it...naniko also bought strawberry + choc....the strawberry taste very2 masam...~...ahah..


and then..i told liyana that her line wasn't moving;the length was the same from where we left her and all....she said the line really shorten,but in the end,she gave up...


and then,we met my sis who left her friend....and both me and my sis told liyana and naniko that they could join the dance while me and my sis que for the takoyaki...cos we really wanted to eat the japanese crap~...and after the long que,unlike liyana,both of us got what we wanted...


and then...saw liyana and naniko picnic-ed on the grass,waiting for us...and near us,got this japanese family....husband and wife with 2 japanese boys....so all of us took pics with them...the japanese boys sighed when we asked for a pic with them..ahah~...couldn't help it,he was tired for being a 'celebrity'...ahah...and then,that's all..


btw,i bought this japanese sweet and biscuits...haven't taste the sweet yet...but the biscuits taste like biskut beras...ahah~...i don't think my family will love the taste...but aiman definitely like it...he loves to eat anything...~

and that's all...~!

hoho

ta then!
  • currently listening to Ellegarden's so sad...

the view of the bon odori...sorry,i only have the big size cos don't have any software to edit pic from this comp right now..


naniko and me...hoho~


liyana and my sis and me...sorry for the blurness..


the japanese family~dunno why the stupid camera gave this blurry image..


me and naniko with the japanese family...where the father?..he's the one who snap the picture...ahah!

No comments: