26 July, 2008

DAYS~~!!

A'kum n ello..

many things happen in this week~

on Monday,nothing much happen i think~
tho have chemistry quiz...
kinda ok...not that hard...~unlike the time when i was at matrik,the place that show my immaturity and stupidity~..ahah~

nway...like i said before..~
nothing much happen on Monday....

then on Tuesday...
nothing much happen again~...tho on this day i have biology's experiment..
had to look at the ripe and unripe banana cells,pine cell and onion cell~...
da~...and we have to search some of the info about the cells at the internet~...
lala,and cos the internet(i dunno what happen to the internet nowadays,they really are lacking some infos that i want) at uitm is at the PTAR,so me,KP and qilah had to go to the ptar(that's the library btw)...and on the way there,we saw amier and wan...
asked both of them to join us...and they joined...but that amier,like his true-self,he search for the info for about 5 minutes or so,then sms-ed me that he didn't get any info from the internet,just some merapu stuff,so he wants me to share with him what i got...nice~...
so lucky i got some stuff also,heard that KP and aqilah slept in front of the comp while searching for the infos...
but still...

DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE IMAGE OF BANANA'S UNRIPE SKIN CELL???..

and btw,we got BEL130(that's english) on that day too...so nazrin,amier and aqilah and me were together again as a group...and at that time,my mental was really weak cos i was tired and just got up from sleep...and my dear group members bullied me,including aqilah...

she didn't done any bad thing,but she still laughed together with those 2 guys..haish~~..

and NAZRIN OI NAZRIN,i know you're very2 long~~~!..but pls don't try to put my pencil case at a higher place again~~!!

not that i'm short~

and that's what happen on tuesday..~..tho on the night,all the people who lives at kolej melati had to gather at Dewan Seri Budiman to listen to the taklimat from the pengetua..
and nothing much happen before-during-after the taklimat~..

on Wednesday...KP,Aqilah and me went to times square...tho in the morning,we only had 1 class i.e english~...and this time,nazrin was too moody so he didn't bully me...but i still tried to make him have a good mood,so i made some stupid remarks about the works that we were doing...but you know,i never meant what i said to be funny,i'd only say something that is right from my own view,and when i said to aqilah and amier what i thought(nazrin was too pre-occupied with his anger towards our _____),and amier told me "you loco?"...

da~

and you know what,my english lecturer kinda cruel...she said,one TAMIL(that's her word in saying WORDS OTHER THAN ENGLISH)word that we said,she'll give our leader(my group leader is nazrin) an essay...if 2 words,2 essays and so on...da~...and so,i told nazrin,"we care about you"...and then i said again"we love you,so we won't make you suffer"..in the end,i was the one who said many malay words accidentally,but lucky madame's ears were nowhere to be seen~.....

so nazrin was lucky,and i am stupid~
yeah2..loco me..

and so...after the english class,the trio went to times square to watch Dark Knight...and bloody good that movie~...tho i have to give warning to the people who hates long movies...cos dark knight have many scenes but also slow,but in a good way...and Heath Ledger's(may u R.I.P) Joker act was brilliant to the max!...hoho...HE WAS BLOODY EVIL~~!!!...tho that KP cried cos of his evilness(in another word,KP was too happy,she's in tears cos of the evilness)....

and that's that..~

tho my sis called me suddenly during the movie,and told me that my father will book tickets for the panic at the disco's concert for liyana and her...and i told her i also wanna go....and she told me i have to call my father and say that myself...and so,after the movie,i called my father and kinda surprise and had to supress my laughter cos my father said my sis wanna watch High School Musical,not P!ATD....ahah~~...and so i informed my sis about it...and she immediately called my father about it...

da~..i told liyana about it...and she said she'll burn the ticket if my father really book the HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL instead of P!aTD...

and then,i sms-ed nazneen about this,and she said she already plan to go to the concert but dunno who she wanna go with...and so i told her that maybe i'll go....and bad things happen after that...~~~~~~

read it if u wanna know more about what happen~

then...

nothing much happen on Thursday...
had chemistry's experiment;the empirical formula experiment,the one that used crucible and clay pot..~....and only KP's and Amier-Wan's experiment success in melting the magnesium strips....and so,i had to borrow KP's data...and the 4 boys in the class really crazy....

  • Lah-the guy who listen to JIWANG songs,unlike alternative rock that boys
    love very much...
  • Wira-the class rep whom i dunno what his mind is thinking about~
  • Amier-the guy who never relax and listen to this weird rocks songs that
    sounds like native-Japaneses talks in English~
  • Wan-who looks blur all the time..~

and if i have to plus KP in the list,things will just get crazier...

and that's what happen on thursday,..

and now,what happen in Friday...

English-speech class was full of laughter...KP imitated our Ustaz,who really loves to say HRM~ after a few sentence of his speech....and the other 3 people,Aqilah,Amier and me had to laugh at her imitation,and people heard this weird laugh from us...AQILAH,who have the laugh like a shrieking shack,KP and Amier who laughed like 2 hyenas...and lucky me,i' was the normal one who laugh like a normal person but still,i had tears in my eyes..~

and that's all..~

and also,my class schedule had change...wednesday is still the most relaxing day...but the busiest day is tuesday...and so,i had to tell my sis,liyana and nazneen that i couldn't go to the concert,cos the concert will be on 5th august and not on 25th august like i thought it'll be...and my class on that day will finish at 10pm,so i had to cancel..

and so my sis called me KELING~..

da..~

so that's all..~

ta!

  • currently listening to The Maine's we all roll along

No comments: