13 April, 2011

NEW HEADER AND LAYOUT AND MAN.

A'kum n ello.

heheheh.new layout.
which also means new man.

i am back to my most favourite man of all.
oh. i'm sorry dad. your face is not that attractive (no offense~).
oh. sorry xabi alonso. you divorced me.
oh. sorry. not you~


SHIM CHANGMIN!!!!!
i know you when i was 17. and i had my 1st love at first sight after that. i will continue loving you until you suddenly tell the world that you're in love with some other woman that is not Nur Alia Othman, which, by that time, i maybe will start to like other man that is more good looking than you (ehem ehem. wait for me,ok Miura-chan?).

anyway, bye2 Miura Haruma. you were brilliant when you become my header. your contribution to this blog really helped me improve as a blogger with your wonderful piercing eyes whenever people came to my blog. BUT you end up acting with Toda Erika, and you suddenly makes me jealous by doing that, so i'm back to my main man. HAHAH and dot.

and with this new header and layout, comes great responsibility. so now, i'm back as a part-time blogger. i'll blog about those pending posts after my lunch.or maybe my dinner. or maybe after i watch some bits of Dream High.or maybe not today).

so..
thanks for reading.

Alia Liverpool da blogger is back,yo~!

ps: i really forgot where i got the image for that header. maybe i took it from sharingyoochun. anyway, inform me please. ok?

x-ps: that image header is not mine.

xx-ps: i edit the picture using BeFunky

No comments: