14 June, 2011

:(

A'kum n ello.

i close my eyes.
and no, i'm not singing a Justin Bieber's song.
and i think about me.
the difference in me and others. the freedom in me. my own opinion. and why people have difficulty in accepting me.

some people can't accept me.

some people will say i'm a hypocrite.
some people will say i'm the coolest person they ever met.
some people will say i'm the nicest person they ever known.
some people will say i'm the most interesting person they ever known.
some people will say i'm the most boring person to have a conversation with.
some people will say i'm the most stingy person around.

people just don't know me. though some try to talk about me.
people think i'm lame.though some try to copy me.
people think they're better than me. but they end up asking me questions about something that i know more than them.

the thing is, i'm just different. and i accept that.

but why do things have to be so difficult for people to accept me honestly?

i don't think i made things wrongly. i did my best. i just trust you to understand my way of thinking and let you face it. but you think like a common people and disappoint me after that.

i am very disappointed in you. i accept people around me. every people that make me cringe whenever they start to do some attention-seeking stuff, i accept them. cos i know people have choices.

but at the end, someone just have to be the loser in everything.

ta.


No comments: