08 November, 2010

exam END.holiday START!

A'kum n ello.

hohohohohohohohoho.

EXAM ENDED YESTERDAY!!

i'm happy as Pepe.


YEAY YEA YEA YEA YEA YEAY!

it was nice.

i feel free. i feel like i just had my 1st taste of that expensive eel at HYATT resort.hahaha.

so, hello BOOKS, DRAMAS, MANGAS, MOVIES, SHOPPING MALLS.

you'll meet me in the next 2months or so.HAHA.

i have about 8 books to be read, more than 70 manga chapters need to be looked, more than 20episodes of dramas need to be gaga, about 30 movies need to be watched, shopping malls that need to be raped.

so yes, i'm a very very busy person.

so if you ask me to go out with you, asked me first if i've done my read,look,gaga,watch so then i can go 'rape' any shopping places with you first, comprehendo?

oh. Jaebum' fanmeeting and Wonder Girls' concert.

i still dunno if i want to go to that fanmeeting or not. i'm still calculating my money. the fanmeet happen during the holiday so it was kinda heavy for me to spend most of my money on Jaebum, a person that i only know just bcos he left 2PM n his sexy abs, instead of enjoying the holiday.
and i like SNSD more than Wonder Girls tho. tho i have to say that Wonder Girls have many catchy songs, but the fact that they're doing the concert in Genting is kinda tough for me. so no WG.

oh well.

i'm rich without buying anything for now.HAHA.

tata you~!

No comments: