31 May, 2006

something.....

a'kum..

problem...
usual thing to face..
difficult for a case..
always in a safe...
heart is the place...

can't believe i can stand this...
can't believe i can have it..
i think of drugs...
i think of stupid things..
i just can't help it...
why i'm the only one who have it..

ppl go,ppl went..
i can't say i have them...
they're not mine...
heart shrivel...
best of all..
JUST BE FRIENDS..

kk...up there...IT IS NOT A POEM...i don't even think it's a poem...i think just some stupid humming hum hum i just have in mind....but i change it a lil but...i don't think when someone read it they will understand the meaning....but i understand it whole heartedly anyway...haha....just went to some myspace page..went to my long-time-no-see friend...then i look at his pic..at i saw a picture of someone that i don't even want to remember...that boy..(maybe u dunno him,but just read it la)....i remember all the things that i had done to him even some stupid thing about i told all the bad things about my best friend(she was his girlfren at that time).....u know,that just mean BETRAYAL....and so...i hate to remember it...and right now,that boy is dating someone who have the same name like me...and i just hate it...but still...i have to remind myself that i don't like him anymore...but that just remind me of someone that already move to somewhere else...man...this is sux...how come at a time like this i have this sentimental feeling..haish...i just hate all the problems in my life right now...i don't think i'm suitable being a psychiatrist....cos i can't even take care my own prob....my family prob,maybe some of my friends,personal life prob....haish....my grade already down....health also bad...attitude also the same....i just can say nothing about it.....NOT..!!...haish...kk...think of a bright side....tomorrow i'll go O.U with my bestfriends....no farahin,though cos her mom won't let her....haish...(no haish,ALIA..!!)....gerrard score against england...and what make me so happy till now is lampard didn't score the penalti...1st time for me to see him no score a penalty....hehe....i just hate my sis...being my sis...i don't think she is the supportive type...she said she always read this blog....whatever...i just don't like her...i dunno when she can be sweet or bad....what i know,her sweetness just show when she is sleeping..other than that...NA-DA..!...she is just an annoying lil spoiler brat..!....i am soooo gonna go to liverpool...i don't care malaysians became prostitue there....it's not even my fault but theirs bcos of her own stupidity to follow their hormone and not their brain.....these ppl better watch that beauty n the geek.....they have to know what geek thinks...don't ask me what bimbo thinks bcos i know what they think....my dad will be home this 5th june....i'm not a happy person..why
?....bcos i just can wonder what my father want to do to me...a lecture about my grades....haish...like i don't lecture about that myself....and he will say something like not enough sleep and all...haish.....i know i have to be happy about my father being with me n my family after months in mekah....but to hear his lecture after a long time...i don't think i will say something like 'i miss his lecture and that n that'....nope...don't think so.....now i know why i feel so exhauted and tired and bad mood....i feel hungry and also thirsty....haish....cos my siblings eat all the best foods....haish....and now...i am watching the F1.....i hate that alonso....nice thing that xabi alonso's real name is xavier alonso olona....huhu...that fernando alonso..he always defeat kimi...and that's why i hate him...not just that...he made my F1 interest bcome NA-DA...haish......kk...i am too tired...i better stop this thing bfore i mention other things....kk....tata..!

No comments: