12 May, 2006

no to nobody...

a'kum...alo...haven't blog for awhile...why?....read hikaru no go from vol. 1st to last....haha..!!!...so..no time for this blogging thing cos i read it at the internet...mind you...i even read it in this exam season......my life was a lil bit havoc nowadays...maybe bcos this exam n also my health....my nervous syndrom attack me again....maybe cos of da thyroid....can say nothing about it....the doctor said my ulcer gotten white....err?....dun mind....last 2 weeks....i cried in front of my 1st bro...stupid..?...kind of....cos all da pressure in me....i thought i can't cope it anymore...da....but later with my YNWA strenght....i know i can cope with all the pressure....i have my friends around me....a best friend who always listen to my worry,a best friend who always makes me laugh,a best friend who makes me mad, a best friend who know nothing but nothing...but still...i have friends....my siblings are not the most supportive human being if you ask me.....but dun mind....in this exam season....i was sleepy n nervous...haha...but not really though....maybe this is the 1st time i face the real pre-SPM papers...so...kind of nervous.....sometimes i worried too much about LIVERPOOL...but i know i must not worried n if i have to worry..better i worry about my life if i can go to liverpool or not...hish.......neway....there's another 1 week for exam to finish...so..my life will be flying like a bird...huhu....everyday...i count all the remaining papers i have to face...and also all the remaining days i will left school....another 1 year and +++......so....that will be another goody....this life....sometimes you wonder why you have to live.....facing numerous challenge and all...but still...an end will await us...but still...i just have to live with my current life with happiness and all....my no1 dream after all is have my hajj...and also go to liverpool...meet the liverpool lads...that will be the 2nd heaven in this world.....huhu.....GOD BLESS YOU..!...AMIN~~~!

No comments: