21 May, 2006

really,really bored...

a'kum...my life right now is boring..that's why i'm blogging right now....my patience right now is totally lose it limit....but still i have a lil bit of the remainder....i dunno my patience can stand farahin's behaviour,mak cik azah's nag and all this stupid problem.....haish....farahin-i thought she's a supportive person-a supportive friend....but she made me mad!!!!!!!....i wonder if she know that i mad at her or not....and last thursday..she told me n emi she'll join the koperasi...i don't mind if she join...but emi-she was mad,i think...emi has too many crisis in usahawan life...and now her bestfren do something like dat..and worse-that farahin don't even feel any guilty bcos then,the next day,farahin asked me to join her;in front of emi...lorh...i dunno what emi feel...but bcos i am a good fren...so...i said to farahin"no way"...hell no...emi's my friend....the kiosk has many probs.....and then go away when crisis happen...bloody cowards.!....then..mak cik azah...she's more annoying than she have to be....!!!....she wants me to follow all the things she want...xcuse me...i don't want....last night,my lil sis asked my maid to made her milo...but then...mak cik azah said "can't u do it on ur own?!" and nag,nag n nag...then....after my sis went upstairs...mak cik azah told my maid..."why must u listen to them?..u didn't work for them...u work for me..."...and when i know she said something like that....i was so furious..!!!!....who the hell is she saying something like that...the one who pay her is my father!!...my father's money to be exact....not her..!!!....damn it that woman....haish....and this morning,my maid told her that she wants to go home(indonesia) for time-out...i dunno why...i think she meant "don't want work anymore"...shit...i don't blame my maid...with that kind of boss....i know you just want to go away from her...that mak cik azah....haish...i don't even know my late-mum treated a maid like that....my mum treated anybody like friends...not servant....that's why i treat my maid like she's my friend....not my servant...and i never ever shout or yell at my maid.....bcos i care what ppl feel...but that mak cik azah...she is the worst person i ever met bcos she has no heart feeling....how can this kind of person live..?...or more stupid,how can this kind of person have friends..?....yesterday also...she asked my brother where he goes..and my bro said he went to his friend's birthday party....and my bro used his money to treat him....and mak cik said.."aik...why treat him..?...he didn't treat you when ur birthday.".and she said it's not fair....i was furious to hear what she said....i was mad....really mad....u know my prinsip about friends....i was mad...what the hell u care about fair n square about friends....if u want to treat ur friends...it's ur choice....it's not fair or not....it's an option,a choice.....a friend is an important person to u...u friend with all ur heart...not bcos of some judgement...stupid woman...i dunno how can she have friends...but i don't think other person like her anyway....being such a snob like that...haish.....kk...i was mad,mad n mad....i dunno what my life will bcome after this...i just hope my later life won't meet her after this....i luv her...not quite...i just respect n care her as my stepmum...that's all....

No comments: