29 May, 2006

....?

a'kum...hello..

da...i just want to be like aina...no greeting..but that will be too sucks....but still..right now...my life from being too cute and the interesting...and then...SUCKA!...shit....i dunno what happen to the women in my family...the boys...annoying like usual but they don't mind what i'm doing...but the girl and also the woman...shit,i tell you!!!!....my sis...just minutes before...he asked me to sleep...i told her later i sleep cos i was reading good morning call.i was in a very cute moment....then that lil loser asked me to sleep by force...i said later...but she force me...and then...i felt like i want to shout at her...and then...some shitty thing happen...she went to that step-woman room..and she was sleeping at that time...but bcos my sis was a bunch of stupid lil loser...she told her i want to sleep n then....

this was something i had save last wednesday morning.....i was too angry at mak cik azah...oh!...n also my sister...how come i have 2 annoying ppl in my life...!!!...damn it...i was doing this blog for that day...and my stepmum stop me...haish....kk...dun want to think about it...she's the one who will send me n friends to o.u tomorrow.....tata..!

No comments: