15 March, 2006

na.na.na.hey.hey.hey.godbye.

a'kum...helo...wake up early today..bcos i have to send my father to klia....he will go to jeddah....for 3 years...not the whole 3 years...cos he will be back for 2 weeks this may...hrm....i kind of sad to see him...really sad cos i have to say farewell to 2 ppl in 1 month....that's very2 sad...amalina will go to this boarding skool..near my kampung...so...maybe i don't have any feeling right now...cos...muar is good...they have the most delicious mee bandung in the world..!!!...[totally,i really like food!!]....yesterday...my day was kind of bad...cos....i have this drawing...i drew it when i was boring at school..i drew many things and i think it can be precious to me...bcos for me....each drawing that i drew,presenting my patient....really...drawing is full of patients..[i know it's kind of dramatic cos i didn't drew it but i copy it :x]...and i drew many kind of things and among them are this liverpool's phoenix....i was kind of proud....it was difficult to draw it....and yesterday..i want to show that drawing to my 2nd bro....u know,my bro is a very good artist....and i just want to show it[the truth is,i AM VERY PROUD]....and when i want to show it...the paper of the drawing was gone..!...GONE..!!..i was too sad....not nearly cry...but still,sad..!!!...i remember my gaara keychain that i lost before...so..i think maybe that keychain lost with it...haish....even that sweet gaara also lost....[i don't mind about that gaara, cos i got it free from kreko :D]....then..i watch o.c...it was good...but then it was raining..so..i have to off the dvd....then..i slept from 5pm and i woke up at 8pm....huhu....my cousins came....and there this lil boy....he listen to my ipod...and when he listen...he took off the earphone...and i thought he licked the earphone...but then....i thought the earphone will be alright....after dat...i asked my cousin;syara to talk with liyana using the microphone...i just want to test the microphone...u know;call using ym....then...when i took the ipod from her...i didn't hear anything....but i just used the right side of the earphone..then i used both...i can hear sound but it was weird...than i tried to listen only with the left earphone...i can hear sound-perfectly....then i used only with the right-NOTHING!!!!....so...with the suitable hypothesis and the right conclusion...the RIGHT earphone is bisu...........DAMN IT..!!!....lucky my father will go to jeddah tomorrow..he won't know about it until may).....so..i have to save rm179 to buy the earphone....[i asked from a friend about the price]....haish...my lovely and precious ipod....how could this happen to me!![bground music=simple plan's untitled]....haish....i was too sress to think about my day....so...i went to bed early than expected.....kay then....tata..!!

ps:liverpool vs fulham(i dunno what time but 3.30am i think)
pps:current music=ellegarden's niji
extra ps:just edit this new pic...pls comment at my MySpace pls..!!
another xtra ps:i just remember..the paper of the drawing is under my desk at school..sorry with my sadness..

No comments: