12 March, 2006

feel.like.betray.being.paranoia

a'kum....hello...last week was the WORST WEEK I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE..!!!...i dunno when was the last time i felt that bad or worse about the-worst-week-in-my-life....but that week can be the worst..!!...starting with my test...1st test in form4....and i know this year i can get fail...but i never thought my 1st EVER FAIL will be in my 1st MONTHLY TEST IN FORM 4..!!!....seriously..shoot me...or make some udomo rasengan attack to me cos i know i'll be dead and i don't want to face any of my marks which WILL be below 40 and also RED;BIG RED ones....totally....1st fail...and not just 1...but more...haish..!!!!....i think i'll fail my sej,physics,bio and i dunno about other subjects....but i know others can be nearly fail or maybe FAIL~~~~....haish..i am not this give up person....but i have to admit it...I WAS SUCKS..!...k...other worst thing that happen...LIVERPOOL LOSE THEIR CROWN TO DEFEND THE CL ....haish....k...i was too absorb for my fav team to win the game...but the lose was the most frustrating time i ever had in my life since my PMR result...which i got 7As....and i hate it....and definitely hate the lose and totally frustrated...but i have to move on right..?...the lose not really forever...but really...with more than 60% liverpool's possesion...and more than 20 shots on target...not even 1 came in and the benfica who have less shots and possesion..score 2..?..ARGH!!!!...man..i dunno i can feel this ______!!!!!...(just put any word on the line..)....anyway..last week was last week...and the happy thing that happen on that week....syefah let me borrow her o.c....like it very much..!....i borrow the 1st season 1st....have 7 dvds inside it....already finish it....and right now..my sis and i watch the 2nd season...n maybe it will end tomorrow if my father say nothing about watching the dvds from morning to night...huhu.....anan back from his boarding school...i dunno what he was doing there....but still he kind of happy...oh!...tomorrow his lil sis will sleep in my house...n maybe in my room n there will be 2 friends of my sis and i can't sleep in the room cos my father said i have to sleep outside...and u know..if someone wants me like dat...i better reserved hani's or liyana's room right now...really...i dunno what happen to my family....my father was like some kind of selfish old man who knew nothing about me...my 1st bro;he was some kind of shit,another selfish brat in the family....my sis;another brat but can be kind of sweet...my 2nd bro;he seldom at home right now....so,i have nothing to say about him....my stepmum;for once(or more)...i have nothing bad to say about her....cos she was being quiet...and really...i don't even bother to say anything to her...eventhough she baked a totally disaster banana cake for me n family...haish.....read emi's blog....kind of happy she put my name on her blog....i was happy...happy that i can help her life....really....sc1 was so full of brats but still...u just have to face it cos not all of them are brats and brats are not really anoyying EVERYDAY....lucky my cousin came to my house today...gave me a lift to take the o.c's 2nd season at syefah's....haish...my blog is too long....so...gotta hit the dot now...bye2..!!..n tata..!!

ps:arsenal vs liverpool(Monday 3.30am)
pps:fernando alonso won the bahrain GP...
another ps: currently listen to fall out boy's dance dance-i hate this song actually-
extra ps:latest naruto;sai is dead but maybe not....
extra-extra ps:i dun want to go to my netball practice tomorrow...

No comments: