04 March, 2006

dadadada.timtumtum...!!...

a'kum....hello..just have the mood to blog.....i had delayed to blog many times....and i just hope this will be the last delay....anyway....my week so far was boring...if u count the time when my whole class went to the bdak2 khas' room...for me...it was boring...nothing really interested me....the kids(or maybe grown ups) were okay...but i just don't like them....the most good thing about school in this week was when the time me n liyana have to go home....at that time....we have the proper joke and the usual relationship i always see...my class really bored....but i just care about study....my friends can be quiet boring....i dunno what to talk when i was around them....i also missed csi for the 2nd week in a row..last week i missed it bcos i totally forgot....then this week...i missed it eventhough i put a reminder for that show and also my sis had woke me up.....but my eyes were too heavy to watch the tv....so...i slept when the csi was on.....i hope i won't miss that show tomorrow....haish....i'll have monthly test this tuesday....hoho...lucky it will be after my birthday...hehe....i just sms my cousin....my favourite cousin of all time,noi...don't ask what's her real name...i think her nick is cool...huhu...+ funny....she's in jb visit my other cousin who got an accident....a car hit him....very2 kesian....just hope that he'll be alright....erm...my father will start his new work this monday...and after 2 weeks...he will go to jeddah and work there for 3 YEARS..!!!..and i will live with my stepmum for the 3 whole years....i really dunno what to think about this....no REAL father in 3 years...that will be totally impossible....oh.!..my uncle and aunt n also their son from scotland will come to malaysia this april....no O.I for them then.....erm...got this email from a spanish or french girl(i think)...she said she was my penfriend and haven't heard anything from me....and she wished me happy birthday...she said she wished early....i replied to her that i dunno her...but thanks for the wish..i got another email from her today....but haven't read it yet...later i told you....have to bye then..tata..!!...

note for today : liverpool vs charlton (1.10 am/5th Mar. 06/Malaysia Time)
other note : start my nilam n understand physics b4 father go to jeddah....

No comments: