31 March, 2006

la.la.la.la.la.da.

a'kum....haven't blog for a while...this blogger really being bad nowadays....my time nowadays was okay...some were brilliant and some were not....the bad things...amalina now gone...not dead but
she went to mrsm...haish...she is 1 of my bestfriends...really...i am not the type of person who care about ppl who go to any boarding skool....becos i think that's their choice and i don't want to waste my time thinking about ppl bsnes....but amalina was different...she is my bestfriend...and she's the most sensitive among my different-personalities mates...so...it's a little awkward now....when she's not among us....but the good thing[or maybe bad for some ppl]...she called me last thursday...she said "aku seksa kat sini"....hrm....boarding skool...the 2nd jail of your life....70% of me was happy because there have a possibility that she maybe came home...but 30% of me don't want her to go back home bcos she's not really a consistent student...she's a hardworking girl....and the boarding school really suits her more....anyway...enough of her...other bad things....i dunno why...i am not happy being with my friends...xcept liyana n emi....other than them...they were like 'different' and sometimes annoyed me...no offence...my hormon not really stable nowadays....liyana was being understanding and happy-go-lucky all the time...and emi...she was being good to me and just listen and say nothing...that's good cos i don't like lecture...other good things that happen...liverpool won again!!...haha...luv them....huhu...against the bitter everton...and gerrard was sent off...but liverpool managed a 3-1 win and it's obvious that xabi alonso was the man of the match but if i was rafa..i will have a problem to make a decision for subbing ppl...all of them played really well and none of them made any worst scenario...dada....hrm....farahin mad at me...to be honest....i was starting to feel annoyed with these stupid sulk...so...i don't really mind about her....hrm...i think that's all then...tata..!!

No comments: