06 March, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POST!

A'kum n ello..

so.

it's 6th March 2011.

hrm hrm.

it's my birthday.

i'm not 21 yet,mind you. it's not 11.10am yet,so i am still a few hours short to reach that 2-1 number. aha.

anyway, when the clock tick 12am sharp, the 1st message was from an unknown number. i did wish that if the person that send the wish is a guy, i'll fall head over heels toward him.

and HAHA. that person was Ezhar,the Kpop friend at twitter. HAHAHAHHAHA.i should have known. he wished me at 11.45pm(5th March) at twitter, and i told him to wish me again via sms in 15minutes. and sure enough, he really wished me at 12am.HAHA.

nice one,Mr Ezhar. you really are handsome.HAHA.

anyway, thanks for the wished by phone,twitter n facebook from you lot. appreciate it,really. tho the HB wish is kinda upsetting,but whatever.

THIS IS MY BIRTHDAY.
a simple Happy Birthday initial won't affect me ;)

so i don't know what will happen in the next 22 hours. maybe i got the presents that i want so much, or maybe i won't. maybe i'll have dinner at that restaurant that i want so much, or maybe i won't. maybe something will happen, or maybe it won't.

the thing is, i'm not really that happy about this 21st Birthday. all because it means reality is sinking inside me that the future that i never thought will happen is appearing seconds by seconds in my life.

like the time when i was 7, i thought i'll be a doctor, but now what i'm learning right now?

like the time when i was 11, i thought i won't finish one bottle of cleanser for 1 year. now i'm using it for 1 bottle/month.

like the time when i was 8, when i heard my brother's ambition to have a lab like Dexter. i never thought i'll be the one that will 'live' in a lab everyday.

apparently, all the things that you dream of when you were a child suddenly become reality, whether it happens like you want to, or it just happen to be at the other side of the rail.

AHA.

so whatever.

now that i'm 21 and only live for God and myself. so i'll just do things that will make me happy and God happy.

so now,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,me!

No comments: