01 January, 2011

2010 and 2011.

A'kum n ello..

bye 2010.

you gave me....
  • Super Junior concert and Kyuhyun's cute face.
  • BEAST showcase.
  • a fight with someone's dad.
  • non-P license.
  • a meeting with the Dean and Vice-Dean.
  • Liverpool bad season.
  • Rafa Benitez fired by Liverpool.
  • no Hicks & Gillett.
  • Jay Park's fanmeeting.
  • the introduction of SHINee cos i watched Hello Baby
  • JYJ showcase.
  • Aizam's wedding.
  • SiWon's shirt.
  • External HD.
  • Xabi Alonso admitted that he was kissed by StevieG.
  • new little sister that is 20years younger than me.
  • AhHin's cupcakes.
  • Running Man.
  • Secret Garden.
  • Athena: da abs.


hello 2011.

hopefully you will give me...
  • a healthy family.
  • a happy family.
  • more people love me.
  • my future husband.
  • a good exam result that will make my father happy.
  • happy.
  • happy.
  • happy.
  • healthy. 
  • healthy.
  • healthy.
  • beriman berilmu bertaqwa.

yes.i didn't expect much for next year. i just hope good things will happen to me and my family and my friends. being happy is the most important thing that i learnt in 2010.

thanks Allah SWT. you give me hope. Ameen~!

ta then!

Happy New Year!

No comments: