15 September, 2014

New Phone: Lenovo S960 Vibe X

AsSalam.

I'm using a new phone cos my old Samsung Galaxy Note went kapoot. Went for a repair n found out even the motherboard was ruined. If i replace the motherboard, it'd cost about RM600. End up not paying for that and planned to buy a new phone instead.

Went to Mid Valley cos they had this IT Fair thingy. Wanted to look around for some new phone. And the one that excited me was the this new Lenovo. The price was quite good. About RM669 like that. Didn't have the money but i did feel like i want to buy that phone.

Went home, told my dad, showed him some brochure of Lenovo phones, and i thought about which one i want. The Vibe X was within my price range. The Vibe Z is tempting but the price...erm NO. Anyway, 2 days after that, my father gave the money and i bought a new phone with my maid as the negotiator.

I'm liking this phone. 2.2 Ghz processor, 2GB RAM, Camera: (front) 5mpx, (back) 12mpx. Yes, the camera quality influenced my decision a bit. I need a good camera for selfie after all. Haha. Fyi, the camera was supposed to be 13mpx, but after i updated the android to the most recent one, it becomes 12mpx instead.

It has certain themes, and you could choose. You could change the wallpaper to the one you want but it's a bit difficult to set it to your own liking tho. It has some editing features for the camera that you might not need the Camera360 app if you have this phone. And for the selfie camera, it has this beautify picture thing that will make your face look flawless without any acne scars. 

I end up reviewing this product instead. Ah well. Here's a picture of me selfie with my new camera.

No comments: