02 September, 2006

a'kum..ello...chat with liyana right now...totally late...1.41am...huhu...dun mind though...tomorrow no skool..hehe...bought this new jdorama;KUROSAGI...cool!!!!...yamashita tomohisa is totally cool!!!...he can be a nerd,an adorable boy,a bisnesman,a tilik-nasib person...he really can cheat...the drama was about a cheater who cheat a cheater...not just a cheater...a PROFESIONAL cheater...hehe...i dunno how can this life have this kind of level.....huhu...but the story is total awesome...!!...the song-that daite senorita song is buzzing through my head...haha....n that yamashita lad...hehe...totall hottie...but my sis is into him right now...she is totally insane over him...but i think this insane habit of her won't stop for the next 2 weeks or more..haha...my dad went back to Makkah....didn't feel a thing..that mak cik azah said maybe we have umrah this puasa....but she said we have to save lil budget to go there...wutever...we all just have to do what she said...no follow the orders,no go...haish....kinda angry at hani..she asked me to copy all the notes from the book that i gave her for the bio notes..but later i found out that her note she asked me to copy was too long...but dun mind...already settle...the effect from my maid runaway already taken over me...i got tired all of sudden..maybe bcos i seldomn did the chores before...haish..very tired...right now i'm watching lovers in paris...that korean drama...too long..but sweet....have to watch it though...that aliah mansur will be mad at me cos havent give it to her yet....hehe..right now,i'm trying to save some moeny to buy robbie fowler's and steven gerrard's autobiographies...hehe...kinda cool i read the review...and also some money to buy GTO the drama...want to watch takashi sorimachi..huhu...kk...dunno what to say..blabbing all i want..tata!!


some bit i read from steven g's book:
"Straight down the tunnel, no acknowledgement. Straight into the dressing-room, door slamming, boots flying, absolutely steaming.

"I hate being hooked, however rubbish I'm playing. For Christ's sake, not in front of the Kop where my mates are watching.

"Storming past Houllier at Anfield p****** him off big-time. I stayed in the dressing-room, alone with my anger. Houllier went mental and fired me.

"But the most depressing point in my relationship with Houllier came in the pretty Swiss town of Basle the following month.

"Everyone in Liverpool's colours needed all their energy and focus for this massive Champions League tie, the most important game of the season, but my head wasn't right.

"Before we flew out to Basle, Gerard hauled me into his office at Melwood. He'd had enough. He wanted to find out what was bugging me.

"I walked in to be confronted by coaches Phil Thompson, Sammy Lee, the goalkeeping coach Joe Corrigan and head scout Alex Miller, as well as Gerard.

"Gerard opened up first: "What's eating at you, Steven? Is your family alright?"

"I stared at the floor, I should have talked, but I didnt feel comfortable. Not in front of them all. My silence goaded them. One by one they got stuck into me. They hit me with so many questions it was like being punched in the face time after time.

"Question after question. What the f*** was going on? A goalie coach was having a go at me. A chief scout was laying into me. Fair enough if it were Sammy, Gerard or Phil.

"Incensed I struggled to control my fists. I was that close to attacking them. "Have you lot finished?" I finally said and walked out the room. Steaming."


teenagers can be such an idiot..-_-"

No comments: