21 September, 2006

a'kum...lo...just want to stick it to myself about this latest post...

  • no matter what happen...i'll study to liverpool..take my degree or master or anything..i still i wanna study there....!!!..
  • i'll try to live there(liverpool) if i can...if i totally can adapt myself to the liverpool life..but to tell u the truth..if atman can suit himself right in machester..why can't i suit myself in liverpool...?...huhu...
  • i know i'm sux in biology and i dunno if i can take care of myself in other subject except math...but i'll try cos i know what i'm doing..(just hope this dizziness will wear off immediately)...
  • pls dont dream too much...tell u something...my latest dream already met it end....
  • try to control my killer insticnt to kill my sis...tell u sumthing..i have this weird dream i kill her and i feel satisfied with it....nice eh..shit~..

howdy ho n ho..football crazy is on tv right now..tata!

No comments: