25 August, 2006

howl's moving me....!!

a'kum..n ello...i blog before...but this blogger was being stupid...i blog totally long(not really)...then i hit the publish...nothing out...haish...kay...1st of all..wanna say...i don't want to think about the ainun-sarjie-stupid-me situation..cos i think it was stupid...to be honest..i was really mad at ainun..eventhough she said it was waiting and no-waiting...she still told him....but ainun had been my friends for a long time..so..i don't want to take this thing seriously....maybe if this thing happen again...i dunno what will my reaction be...cos i have to say..i dun even know what will my actions be....anyway...last wednesday....i was too tired on that day cos i woke up at 2.30am to watch the liverpool match...the match was a nerve-wrecking match...maccabi haifa was good..liverpool was trying hard to score...but maccabi also made some good moves and all....but i don't want to salute them very much cos they are an israel club....hate those israel...they were being very stupid to all those palestines and lebanese...neway...liverpool won the match eventhough they drew 1-1 bcos the 1st leg,at anfield they already won 2-1...so..agregate 3-2....have to say..those liverpool t-shirts are damn hot!!!....all the players look totally ___!!!!!.....k...change~~....at 10am on the same day...me ,emi n hani went to sg wang....hani bought hana yori dango's manga n also mp3...kinda cute that mp3...similar to emi's mum but cheaper...i just bought eiji's manga(bm version-unlike hani's) and bought hani's presen,Prince of Tennis da movie....bought it before....but the cd didn't have any subtitle...my house,again, been attack by flood~~....it's raining heavily here,right now....mak cik azah can't even control herself...been very panic and it just make me n my father annoyed..anyway..i just gotten back from tg malim...my mum's hometown...rumah atuk didn't have anyone at that time..cos my uncle went kl....so...we went to my mak long's house....whoa~~...i can still replay my mak long's reaction when she saw me n my sis....i felt guilty though..cos we haven't been to tg malim for a long time...when the men went for the friday prayer,i have some slow talk with my mak long...about my study n mak cik azah....unlike my other relatives..they don't want to come to my house bcos of mak cik azah..but my mak long..she don't want to come bcos my house remind her of my mother...i can understand that..n that's why i don't mind if she don't to come to my house...i don't want to see her sad-face...very,very sad~~~.....neway...i went to tg malim with my father,my sis n me....just 3 of us n no mak cik azah..i think the whole tg malim will attack her if she come...but lucky her...she had to work....we also went there cos my mak yang had fabroid...something like ketumbuhan at her uterus...and she had been operate yesterday....she look kinda weak....actually,very weak....like a lifeless person..except she can move....anyway..the day was interesting cos it had been so long without my father n what a happy thing when he was with us...like a REAL dad....huhu...i knew he tried to ask about my pak uda came to my house when he wasn't around...but i knew he thought it was not a good idea to talk about it..cos eventhough he wanted to talk about it..i think i won't be too thrill....last night...my sis straighten my hair....i asked her though....and when i looked at my own self....i look like my mother...it scared me a lil bit..but kinda miss her more...haish...life must go on...can't help it if my love one died...but i just know one thing...they died,but u're not...live life like it is....hehe...i totally wanted to be a psychiatrist...haha...!...GO ALIA!!

  • mum n dad...just one..no change..model couple...just like the lady n the tramp...nothing will ever replace the best cute-sweetest couple of all..
  • my bros n sis....just one...no change...annoying brats...but they just the same...if they change...they won't be as adorable as they can be..
  • mates...just them...misunderstand the can be...anoyying the can give...but them...same age same emo....always the same...being the best they will be..
  • me...always me i will be....stupid everyday...smart when i want..sleepy as i do...but just want thing...i'll try to be my best...to anything...

No comments: