27 November, 2005

me.say.lalalala.jingle.bell

wuhu...!!..i dunno wut to say...[1stly=assalamualaikum and ello]...really lads and lasses..i am soo damn happy with this blog..so..i want to blog again...haha...girlish...but dun mind...haha...better than.."i want to be dead"...cos i'm very2 grateful to be alive....huhu...thanx,GOD!....i feel so damn happy..!!...LIVERPOOL win..!..and if they win against sunderland this thursday,they get the 3rd spot...yahoo...!!...hrm...i want to puasa tomorrow...but hambali asked me to go to his OH...but later i think about it..i'll go if my friend go...amalina is her neighbour anyway....haish...miss my friends..!!...dont want to go to skool....but still...miss them...not all..but just my bestfrens...haha...want to go gathering with my old friends....but...dont have any money...haish...want to go to hani's house...but cant...want to call her...but my father is sleeping in front of the phone...can't gayut in front of him..i'll be dead...the phone bill reach rm900++...haha....neway...at 9am today..my long-time-no-c fren,maiz...called me...she said she maybe school at sek2 next year...FYI..she was expelled from her skool....punched some bitch...haha...neway...she also said her ex-boy is someone fiancee..this is something i dun want to know...how could she..???..but she said they couple 1st but then his family want him to be with another woman...seriously...no parent want their son to have a relationship with a 15 year old girl...FYI,da boy is 21....that's all then..bye.!

No comments: