27 November, 2005

i found a chick...in the drain...

a'kum...elo..haha...change the layout...now i know how to use this bloody blogspot..huhu....change to this cute layout...haha...really....this layout is too cute...haha....not even suits my personality...but dun mind....maybe i change it once a month...haha....!!....haish..anan n aina havent online yet....aina go to this open house...and anan..i dunno....maybe also to his friend's or relative's or nobody open house...haish...why must i be the only girl who have to online alone..!??!?!...oops...!..forgot fatin...she's online right now...and she wants to make herself a blog.....haha...cute lil fatin...last night...mak cik azah's bro or cousin family came to my house....haha....his 3 lil child are soo cute..!!!...haha....i can't stop it....everything in my life is soooo cute..!!..haha...neway...all of the kids are still young...kiddies...that's them....being super-noisy...but bcos all of them are cute...so...i have to forgive them..haish....too good-la me....right now...i'm alone with my 1st bro and my maid...my parent...went to this tahlil,and my sis n 2nd bro...went to my sis' friend who also my bro's galfren...my bro put too many perfume on him...haha....i thought the perfume was shieldtox...huhu...called hani yesterday....she still gado with her family...hrm...hope all the probs will settle....and last night also....want to make a homemade pizza...but...there was no yeast to use...haish...how but don't mind..tata then..!


forgot to tell u..liverpool won last night...the match didn't even impressed me....crouch..no shots on target nor off target...and i think finnan was the man if the match but no ppl recognize him....and....riise's goal...cool!!...neat one-two..and the goal...no chance for james to stop it...huhu..tata again..!

No comments: