29 November, 2005

day.end.with.NAG.

a'kum..alo...my day today start with many happy things...but end..with not so happy things....haish....not very happy to blog right now...maybe my mood is not really good...but still...anyway...i woke up early today..6.28am...then i slept back after i knew the new european player of the year....it's ronaldinho...gerrard got the 3rd place...that frank lampard got 2nd...dun mind..after that..woke up again at 7.33am bcos i have to go jogging with my mates....really...i dont want to but hani forced me..the jog was kind of interesting...haha...just jog for 1 round...then we stop...me n farahin were too tired bcos we went there by walk...no transport to send us...then...when to farahin's....her siblings were very rude to her....very lazy,i tell u!!...i felt very kesian to her...yeah...farahin is the youngest in the family but they treated her like elf!!....[harry potter disease]...haish...farahin do the house chores..like wash the clothes,lipat the clothes,sidai the clothes...and her big bro and sis said..."adik tak buat pape"...wth!!!...her big sis just cook the meal and her bro[i think] do nothing!!...very kesian!!!...haish...but i can do nothing to help her...ah soon called me,he said he wanted to blanje me at 2.30pm....went there with fatin n amalina...they're not invited..but i invite them but they have to pay for themselves...but then...when we met at starbux[ah soon blanje us starbux,fyi]....we met many of his friends there...there this girl,a form1 gal from skool..a chinese..n ah soon said she is a prefect...dunno her but amalina know her...and she came with her boy... her boy is a malay but he being like a western peep...not really a good scene to watch from both of them...haish...and i dunno why...when my friend want to treat me,and invite my other friend(s),my other friend(s) will also get the treat....haha..ah soon treated fatin n amalina some ice-blended each...and me n amalina were the 1st timer in starbux...so..we dunno wut to order...saw the menu...the cheapest is rm6.50(i think)....haha..go to hell!...but ah soon said,order wut we want...then we asked the waitress...she said something like"choc,coffee n choc chips n ......"..she talked so fast and i just said..."bagi yg 1st choc,coffee n choc chips"...then she smiled...after dat she asked amalina...amalina said she dunno wut to order n the waitress said"nak yg choc ngan choc chips?"...again,she talked fast...and amalina just said"ha..yg tuh"...i knew she gonna said that..have a nice time at that place...thanx ah soon for the starbux..huhu..!...oh.!..he said he will have a holiday at canada..n i told him i want a niagara falls..back home...my sis said,my cousin was at demc...have an operation..hernia i think..moral: when u meet a patient,bear in mind;he/she will be a hot-tempered person..n that's my cousin behaviour...asked mak cik azah rm15 bcos i want to buy liverpool:road to instanbul cd...i had waited that cd since sept..but it's just sell in britain at that time..now there's in malaysia...and she said..later,later,later..i hate that shit...n my father...i dunno why...he said i was like tanggang...dun mind...i'm ur daughter n i wont forget that...da...!...bye then..!

p/s:when ur parent said something bad,dont blame them...bcos..when u said something about them..believe me..they wont admit it!

No comments: