17 January, 2014

Pre-Master thought

Salam.

Today is Friday. Today is Thaipusam (have a happy one for those who celebrate) and also a public holiday.

It's not like public holiday is significant to me, nway. I've been staying at home for the last few months n to know that today is a public holiday is actually a miracle.

So, here i am. Doing nothing at home n watching Life is Pi. Even the movie does not inspire me to do anything good. I feel bored. I was planning to go out but i checked my purse and i only have a miser rm11. Tsk3. What can you do with rm11? Nothing!

And Najib said we should not complain about anything and give kangkung a bad name. Tsk2.

I should start reading journals now. I should,  shouldn't i? March is around the corner and i still am clueless. Do all pre-Master+PhD students are like this?

Ah well. I am nervous abt continuing my study But i take it as challenge. Truthfully, i am so excited, i cannot wait to start. I had enough holiday and to face another tiring journey actually makes me realize that i can be useful to others too and that makes me excited. I also realize that is a sign of workaholic. But who cares. This is a very good opportunity for me. Compare to others, i am a very very lucky person. I thank Allah S.W.T for that. Thank you thank you.

I do not know what to blog. For something memorable, look at this picture.

P/s: do not spread the picture to other places without permission

No comments: