19 June, 2006

shuto-lo-lala-haihai..!!

a'kum..hello....hehe....i dunno why..i feel very happy....kind of,really.....just happy right now cos i miss SAIYUKI!!!!!!!...with my cutie hakkai n sexy sanzo n stupid gojyo n adorable goku....i feel insanely happy..!!....hehe...forgive me though...i'm listen to saiyuki's songs right now..just now,it was the still time song...then right now it is for real...huhu....man,i miss that anime...later borrow it from emi..hehe...emi-chan,another cd pls!!!......huhu...u da best..!....just got back from the account tuition....i dunno why...my mind is not really sleepy...but i just want to say this honest n loud,WHAT THE HELL THAT MRS ROCK TALKING ABOUT!!...haish....some belanja susut nilai,peruntukan susut nilai...really though...i don't like account to be honest...but my dad ask me to try it bcos i said to him i want to try LK...but he said LK is just a one thing but account,u can do it in anything..so...that's why i try account...but lucky i try it though...i'm better in account than my main subject,biology....huhu....but this time...i think i'm gonna sucks....i was like 'say it again'....but even mrs rock said it again,i still can't understand....haish...gotta try my best by reading my rujukan book....n this thing bcome more sux cos mrs rock said that the thing that she asked us to do is somekind like soalan wajib in SPM...da..!!!!!!...help me..!!..if mia the princess diaries sux in algebra...i'm sux in account...da...!!!!....eventhough my biology is worse than account..i can't give up my biology cos with the YNWA spirit that i have and with my dream to be some-kind of doctor..i have to achieve good grade in my bioloy...huhu...!!....i hope this new term plan will born the new me(not really the new me,i just want to be more rajin to be exact).....hehe..right now..i'm doing some kind of bussiness in my class...huhu..!!..very2 funny..!!!...i sell inai.....best2..!!...my allowance increase to rm5...hehe...i don't want to sell the inai though..but bcos izzah n hazwa said that from that money, i can save some money for the trip to korea next year...so...i was just "k,bayar"...so...it's a bussiness then...that NiE project still na-da...i don't have the time to do the poster!!!...(i know i have the time to blog)...but my mind was blank...haish..!!...hrm...something that i wanna tell you...i know this 2 friends from myspace...the person are aizatt n apiez....both are nice cos we talk more about bola than other thing..cos i don't have other interest than that....i thought i want to friend with them cos nobody really know them and also bcos both of them are malay but live in britain...but what the hell!!..both of them are ATMAN's friends!!!!...haish...i dunno why...why ppl around me are friends with him...even my bro....he also a friend of his.....da.....really though....but i don't mind....both of his friends talk about bola...and when atman talk about bola,i just feel nothing but boring..!!....kk....have to stop cos i want to finish some of my homeworks...huhu...new term evolution!

No comments: